Subject: R: Kiri
From: "countries" <[email-masked]>
To: "KUM min"
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2025 14:22:07 +0300

Dear Sir/Madam,

please find attached a letter from President Pietrangelo Buttafuoco to the 
kind attention of the Minister of Culture Heidy Purga.

Kind regards,

Countries Desk Secretariat

Legal and Institutional Affairs

Fondazione La Biennale di Venezia

Ca’ Giustinian, San Marco 1364/a, 30124 Venezia

Da: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]]
Inviato: martedì 10 giugno 2025 07:50
A: Presidenza Biennale ; aav ; Fondazione La Biennale di Venezia, Settore 
Arti Visive / Architettura
Oggetto: Kiri

Tere!

Teile on saadetud Kultuuriministeeriumi dokumendihaldussüsteemi Delta kaudu 
dokument.

Pealkiri: Official Request to organise the Estonian Pavilion at 61st 
Biennale Arte in 2026

Registreerimise kuupäev: 09.06.2025

Registreerimise number: 10-4/629-1.

Täiendavate küsimuste korral palume pöörduda e-postil 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] või helistada telefonil 628 2222.

Kultuuriministeerium
Suur-Karja 23, 15076 Tallinn
Üldtelefon: 628 2222
Üldfaks: 628 2200
E-post: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
www.kul.ee <https://www.kul.ee/>

Ai sensi del Regolamento Europeo EU/2016/679 sulla protezione

dei dati (GDPR http://www.labiennale.org/it/privacy) si precisa

che le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono riservate

ed a uso esclusivo del destinatario. Qualora il messaggio in

parola Le fosse pervenuto per errore, la preghiamo di eliminarlo

senza copiarlo e di non inoltrarlo a terzi, dandocene gentilmente

comunicazione, grazie.

This message, with reference to the European General Data

Regulation EU/2016/679 (GDPR

http://www.labiennale.org/it/privacy), may contain confidential

and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or

authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use,

copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any

information herein. If you have received this message in error,

please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete

this message, thank you.